Our Mission is to respond to our calling as Christians to live the gospel by word and actions, to enable others to know and follow Christ and to nurture mutual growth as Christians and integral members of the community.
Our Objectives, by which to achieve our vision and mission in our local community are to:-
· Develop our existing links with the wider community.
· Improve contact with existing users of the premises.
· Build new bridges and links into the local community.
· Provide better facilities to resource community activities.
· Raise the visibility of the church in terms of premises, community service and contemporary worship that it might be seen as integral to the community.
· Welcome community participation as well as financial contributions to activities to benefit the wider society and world.
Steward :- Averil Dew Telephone 01724 488801
Bookings Secretary :- Cindy Joyce 01724 732214
Local Church Pastor :- Mike Joyce Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Minister :- Rev Helen Croft
Sunday :- Sunday Worship & Sunday School 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday :- Men and Women's Groups 7:30 p.m.
(Men and women meet on First Tuesday For Communion)
Wednesday :- Luncheon Club (Fortnightly)
Thursday :- Prayer Meeting 9:00 a.m.
Toddlers Plus 10:30 a.m.
Girl’s Brigade 6:00 p.m.
Cafe Worship (First Thursday) 7:30 p.m.
Hymn Books :- Hymns & Psalms , Singing The Faith, Songs Of Fellowship (all Current editions) , Mission Praise Complete,
Bible Version :- New International Version (other Versions May also be read on Request.
Electronic / Technical Availability :- Songs will be projected onto screen,. Can project most things e.g. Film clips and Prayer / Liturgy if supplied in electronic format.